Your continued use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms.
1. Website Management.
This website is managed by P14 Media, an online platform and website management company based in the United Kingdom. We are subject to UK laws due to our physical location. We also comply with relevant EU or US laws and regulations when it is necessary for the legal operation and access to our websites within these territories.
Website content is created, provided, or approved by Feelix Productions and/or April Feelix.
Throughout this policy P14 Media, Feelix Productions and April Feelix will be referred to collectively in full or part as “we”, “us”, “our”, “the website”, or “this website”.
2. Content and Copyright.
Please also read our copyright policy.
All content on this website, including but not limited to images, video, logos, written content and design features, is either:
- Owned and copyrighted by Feelix Productions, being the main producer of photographic and video content featuring April Feelix.
- Owned and copyrighted by P14 Media, being the developer, operator and manager of this website.
- Owned and copyrighted by April Feelix, being the main producer of written content on this website.
- Owned and copyrighted by third parties and included with permission or under licence.
As a visitor to our websites you may and may not do certain things under these terms.
2a. You may:
- Download a single copy of the website to your own personal computer for cache purposes, or for private offline viewing only.
- Use excerpts from the website for anything considered ‘fair use’ under US law or ‘fair dealing’ under UK law.
- Share original content found on the website ONLY with the written prior permission of P14 Media, and by including an appropriate credit and link to the original content or this website as we see fit.
2b. You may not:
- Download, copy or distribute any material found on this website for any purpose, including personal, business or commercial use, without our prior consent in writing.
- Include ANY website content in any photography, filming or broadcast without our prior consent in writing. Including images or video featuring screens displaying this website.
- Alter or otherwise modify the pages of any of this website.
- Embed or otherwise link to any content in such a way that results in the use of the website’s bandwidth, for any reason including fair use.
- Attempt to download any images or video from this website for any reason.
- Take screenshots of this website for any reason.
- Attempt to circumvent copyright restrictions by creating iFrames or hotlinking to any content on this website.
- Quote any written works featured on this website in a manner which could be considered out of context, insulting of defamatory.
3. Prohibited Uses.
These are strictly prohibited activities. You agree not to use this website in the following ways:
- In creating a database electronically or not, and either online or not, that includes material obtained from our website without our prior permission.
- To place advertising or spam on the website through comments or user generated content if such content is sometimes allowed.
- To place links on the website through comments or user generated content if such content is sometimes allowed. Especially links to harmful content including malware, spam, other malicious content or content considered illegal under UK law.
- To use the website, its content or identity to promote or encourage the sale of your own products or services in any way, unless such products or services have been freely featured on the website, excluding products and services featured in third party advertising.
- To attempt to upload any code, files or programs without explicit prior permission.
- To attempt to upload any material which infringes upon the copyrights of third parties.
- Attempting to circumvent any rules of entry for any website competition or promotion.
- Attempting to gain access to unauthorised areas of the website for any reason.
- Using or accessing the website in a manner that could cause damage to the website or impair it’s performance or availability for other users.
- Conduct any data mining activities on or through the website and/or users, automated or otherwise.
- Download, exploit or otherwise use any visible data on our website, including personal or business names, for any kind of direct marketing.
4. Third Party Generated Content.
This section is included for the attention of freelancers or other third parties who we may, at times, allow to directly post content to this website.
If you chose to upload content to our website, with our permission, you do so under the following terms:
- You confirm you are free to upload the content as you are the sole creator and copyright owner of the content at the time of the upload.
- By uploading content you agree to grant P14 Media the right to use the content in full or part, for any marketing or promotional purposes. Including editing, copying, reproducing, translating, removing from the website, and uploading to another website, (both our own and those belonging to third parties, such as social media profiles connected to this website).
- You agree to hereby waive any moral rights that you may have under chapter IV of the copyright, design and patents act 1988, in respect to the content you upload, if we use the content for marketing or promotional purposes only. (We will not be required to identify you as the copyright holder in our use of the content).
- You agree that if the copyright of your uploaded content is called into question, we may ask for information to determine if you are the correct copyright holder and you will respond to any such query within 7 days.
- You agree that we may review, edit, move or delete any content you upload without the need to provide reason. This includes the alteration of associated urls, hyperlinks or metadata.
- You agree that any comments, opinions or statements you upload are yours and yours alone, and do not constitute our opinions, and will not be framed as such.
- You understand and agree to our zero tolerance policy regarding the uploading of prohibited content, including any form of hate speech. In these cases, we reserve the right to remove your content and block you from further access to any of our websites without warning or reason being given.
You may link to this website subject to the following conditions:
- You will not embed our content in your website, or create frames or other browser environments around our content.
- Your links will be in the form of basic hyperlinks only and will not contain any form of redirect with the exception of legitimate URL shorteners.
- Any hyperlink text will be relevant to the content you are linking to and in no way offensive or derogatory.
- You will not imply an endorsement or commercial relationship with us unless one actually exists, or misrepresent your relationship with us in any other way.
- You will not use any logos or trademarks in your links unless with prior written permission.
- You will not link to this website from any website you do not own, with the exception of social media sites. In which case you will not link to this website from any profile, page or account which is not yours.
- You will not link to this website from any website containing content considered illegal under UK law or featuring hate speech, racism or any other form of discrimination.
Links from this website are included with the following conditions which you agree to and understand:
- All external links are for information purposes only and inclusion on the website does not imply any kind of endorsement or promotion unless explicitly stated.
- Some links may be included due to carefully selected commercial arrangements, however the above term still applies to such links.
- By including links we are not, and can not, guarantee the safety of any websites owned and operated by any third party. It is your responsibility to ensure you are happy following any links and once away from this website, to ensure you are still browsing in a safe environment.
6. General Disclaimers.
- This website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and without warranty of any kind. We do not accept liability arising from any interruptions in availability, errors, or delays whilst using this website.
- We reserve the right to suspend access without notice in the case of system failures, or for maintenance, repair or any other reason we see fit.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure all content and materials are accurate and complete, all published materials are provided for general information purposes only. No published material or information should be taken as personal advice or recommendation. We do not accept liability for any loss or penalty resulting from the use of material on this website. Published content should not be used to make any investment, business or personal decision and you acknowledge professional advice should be obtained before making such decisions.
- You accept and understand that some content may have been generated or uploaded by third parties, and the accuracy of such content may not have been checked. We accept no liability for any inaccuracy or omission in information provided.
- We use all reasonable methods to protect our users from viruses or other malicious content. However, you agree that you are yourself responsibly for checking all materials and content you may have contact with on this website. For instance, by the proper use of anti virus software. We do not accept liability, to the fullest extent permitted under English law, for any damage caused by viruses or other malicious code originating from this website.
- We will not be liable for any damages or loss resulting from any contract entered into, arising from, or facilitated through the use of this website or any other published materials.
- This website may occasionally contain advertising and promotional material by third party providers. We do not accept liability for the content or nature of such advertising and any complaints regarding such content should be directed to the supplying advertising agency or company being advertised.
- If we feel you have violated any of the terms set out in this policy, we reserve the right to cancel, suspend or block your access from all websites owned and operated by us at anytime and without notice.
7. User Indemnity.
As a user of our website, you agree to compensate us in respect of any loss, damage, claims, expenses, and/or liabilities including legal fees, which arise from the malicious or careless use of our website, content, materials or properties. Including but limited to the breach of any of the above clauses.
8. Limitation of Liability.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by P14 Media, our employees of contractors under the following conditions:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by P14 Media, our employees or contractors.
- Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach.
- Any increase in loss or damage resulting from your own actions before or after the breach.
10. Variation of terms.
We reserve the right to update, edit or alter these terms as and when we see fit for the further protection of both our business, customers and users. Such variations become effective immediately upon posting and by continuing to use and access our websites you agree to abide by any updated terms. We would therefore advise you check these terms for any updates on a regular basis and cease the use of our website should you disagree with any uploaded variation.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any dispute arising from the use of our websites or these terms shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If required, P14 Media may elect to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of a user’s residence or place of business.
- These terms, in conjunction with our privacy and cookie policies, form an entire agreement between us as a service provider and you as a user. The headings in these terms are for convenience only and serve no legal purpose.
- There shall be no time limit on our rights to enforce the content of these terms.
- Any waiver of our rights to enforce these terms, shall in no way prejudice the enforcement of any further breach.
- No rights reserved by us either within these terms or under English law shall be exclusive of any other right. The rights and powers of remedy laid out in these terms and English law shall be cumulative.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations, as laid out in these terms, to any other person for any reason.
- If any clause or term within this policy is found to be invalid, the invalidity of that clause will in no way affect the validity of the remaining clauses or provisions.
- Nothing in these terms shall attempt to exclude P14 Media, our employees or contractors from liability for anything that cannot, as a matter of English law, be excluded.
Updated 26th February 2022.